Mold can develop for a variety of different reasons, often times spreading quickly and taking over your home or business. Because it can spread to areas you can and cannot see, you need specialized technicians who have the experience and equipment to identify those areas and safely remove the mold. Don’t wait, as mold has the potential to cause serious health risks if not properly remediated. Improper cleaning efforts can potentially spread mold to unaffected areas growing the severity of the problem. Call ServiceMaster of Tacoma for safe, professional mold remediation in Tacoma and our other surrounding service area cities.
Because mold has been linked to respiratory difficulties, an increase in asthma, allergies, and even symptoms such as fatigue and memory loss, it is a serious problem when it is in your structure. In addition to being a health hazard, it can also wreak havoc on the structure of your home. If left to grow, mold can decay many of the building materials in the structure, creating costly repairs.
Some of the ways mold finds its way into your home
- Leaking appliances (refrigerator ice maker lines, dishwasher, washing machine) into a hidden space
- Faulty supply lines to toilets, tubs/showers, and sinks leaking in wall cavities, cabinets, and under flooring
- Excess moisture from poor air circulation in bathrooms, storage closets, attics, and basements
- Roof or fireplace leak into ceiling and wall cavities
- Improper water damage mitigation leaving partially wet material.
Professional Mold Remediation in Tacoma
We take careful steps to isolate, remove, and treat affected areas so that spores are not spread. Our well-trained and experienced mold remediation professionals are able to detect even the hidden mold. Each structure is different and we customize our remediation plan to your specific needs.
Our basic mold remediation includes:
- Inspect and assess.
- Establish the pervasiveness of contamination and isolate the contaminated areas.
- Create the remediation protocol, which may include laboratory testing to identify the type(s) of mold present and the protocol for the remediation and post testing.
- Remove and treat for mold.
If you find or suspect mold growth in your home, it is best to have it assessed by professionals. Our team can safely remove and treat your home so that the mold is completely contained, removed, and treated to avoid future growth.
We offer 24/7 services so you don’t have to wait another minute to put professionals to work on your home. Mold is too serious a risk to your health and your home or business to put it off any longer.
Call now to ask about mold remediation in Tacoma and our other surrounding service area cities.