Flood Clean Up
Coming home to a flooded house is overwhelming. But the sooner you take care of it, the less damaging it will be. That’s why the flood clean up team of ServiceMaster of Tacoma is available 24/7 for emergency flood restoration services. We know that you can’t wait until the next business day.
Our comprehensive pre-inspection makes sure we don’t miss anything
Our IICRC Certified Water Damage Restoration Technicians perform an extensive inspection to ensure we’re able to restore your home back to normal.
- We follow the official IICRC water damage guide to determine if the class of destruction is Class 1 to Class 4.
- By quickly and thoroughly checking the property, our technicians may be able to stop a Class 1 from becoming a Class 2, and so on.
- Our inspection includes what items might be salvageable. There are many items you may not know can be saved and our experienced technicians may be able to recover more than you thought.
- We check everything from the floor to the ceiling to make sure we find everything that was affected.
- Sometimes, water soaks through all layers of carpet, and even the baseboards are soaked and could mold or lose structural integrity if left alone.
- In higher classes of destruction, flood damage cleaning may include removing drywall and insulation as well. All wet surfaces need to be dried to avoid bacteria and mold growth, and our detailed inspection makes sure we don’t miss anything.
After the inspection, we extract the water and dry out wet surfaces
Once the flood restoration inspection is complete, we remove the water from your home to minimize further damage. Any saturated items that can be taken out of the house such as furniture are removed.
Next, we use our commercial equipment to dry and dehumidify the affected areas
Although we try to give an accurate estimate on how long the drying process will take, actual drying times will vary. Depending on the severity of the damage, flood cleanup and drying may take several days.
When the house is dry, we restore everything we can
After thoroughly cleaning the affected surfaces, we put everything back that can be salvaged. For any items that couldn’t be saved, we’ll search for replacements for you.
We have cleanup services you can trust
A flooded house is a life-changing event, and our goal is to help you however we can. We don’t try to trick you or hide information from you and include a detailed FAQ on the water damage restoration process. We’re here for you from start to finish, so you aren’t left in the dark. So in the unfortunate event that your property is damaged by anything from water to fire, call or contact us for an experienced name you can trust.