About ServiceMaster of Tacoma
As a leader in the restoration and cleaning services industry for more than 36 years, ServiceMaster of Tacoma is committed to maintaining the highest business, ethical and quality standards. From small to the large catastrophic losses, over the years we have been there to help both residential and commercial clients get their lives back to normal quickly and with 100% satisfaction being our goal. Our dedication and hard work have made us one of the top ServiceMaster Restore franchises in the United States.
When fire, smoke or water damage your home or business, a quick response is essential to minimize further damage. To restore the property to pre-crisis condition and avoid costly mistakes, it is critical to select the most qualified disaster restoration professionals. Our entire staff receives continuing education training so that we are able to provide you with the high quality of service you deserve. Coupled with the latest restoration technology and equipment, our experience of having responded to tens of thousands of losses make us the right choice to help you restore Peace of Mind® to your life.
- AHERA Building Inspector
- AMRT- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD- Applied Structural Drying
- Bloodborne Pathogens Certified
- CCT- Carpet Cleaning Technician
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- FRST- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 HR Certified
- Health & Safety Certified
- IICRC- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- OCT- Odor Control Technician
- UFT- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT- Water Restoration Technician
- Tacoma Chamber of Commerce
- Master Builder Association of Pierce County (MBA)
- Business Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Washington Health Care Association (WHCA)
- Washington State Society for Healthcare Engineering (WSSHE)
- Washington Association of Maintenance and Operation Administrators (WAMOA)
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association (PSAA)
About ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore
With more than 4,500 franchises around the world, ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore have been in the cleaning and disaster restoration business for more than half a century. We help you get clean and stay that way, at work and at home.
Each independent ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore business pledges to uphold the high standards of the organization, promising to do the job right or do it over. Whether you contact us for janitorial services or for water or fire damage at your home, our service is prompt and the work is done to your satisfaction.
The ServiceMaster Family of Brands
ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore professionals are part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands, one of the world’s largest and most versatile service networks with locations in the U.S. and Canada as well as 40 countries around the world. Each year, the ServiceMaster family of brands serves 10.5 million homes and businesses in the United States with residential and commercial lawn, tree and shrub care, termite and pest control, home service contracts, furniture repair, home inspections, residential and commercial cleaning and disaster restoration.
These services are provided through a network of company-owned and franchised service centers and business units, operating under the following brands: Terminix®, TruGreen®, American Home Shield®, ServiceMaster Clean®, ServiceMaster Restore®, Merry Maids®, AmeriSpec® and Furniture Medic®.
Known as America’s Service Brands for Home and Business, ServiceMaster is a privately held company of Clayton, Dublier and Rice Inc. (CD&R).
5111 S. Burlington Way
Tacoma, WA 98409